Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. Read our full disclaimer here.
New Brunswick, with its diverse climate and rich soil, is home to some of the most productive farmland in Canada.
The province's agricultural sector is a significant contributor to its economy, and the quality of its farmland plays a pivotal role in this.
Here are some insights into the best farmland regions in New Brunswick.
1. Stanley Region
- Location: Stanley, New Brunswick
- Overview: The Stanley region boasts expansive farmland areas. With its fertile soil and favorable climate, this region is ideal for a variety of crops and agricultural activities.
2. Kilburn Region
- Location: Kilburn, New Brunswick
- Overview: The Kilburn region is known for its productive farmland. The area is suitable for diverse agricultural practices, from crop production to livestock farming.
Start Investing Today
|$8,000+||View Investments||Yes||US Farmland, Timberland, Vineyards|
|$5,000+||View Investments||Yes||Commercial Real Estate Properties|
|$15,000+||View Investments||Yes||US Farmland|
|$10||View Investments||No||Private Real Estate Deals|
3. Upper Kent Region
- Location: Upper Kent, New Brunswick
- Overview: The Upper Kent region, with its rich soil and ample rainfall, is another prime agricultural region. It's known for dairy farming and crop production.
New Brunswick's farmland regions, from Stanley to Upper Kent, showcase the province's agricultural prowess.
These regions not only drive the local economy but also ensure food security for the province and beyond.