Farmland Riches

Your #1 Resource For Farmland Investing!

Latest Articles

  • All
  • Comparisons
  • Guides
  • Platform Reviews
  • REITs
earnings from a hop farm

How Much Money Can You Earn With A 1 Acre Hops Farm?

Key Points Craft beer has gained popularity among enthusiasts, leading to increased hop demand. Hops are small flowers used in beer-making to add flavor and …

Read More →
How Many Acres Farmland In World

How Many Acres Of Farmland Are Left In The World In 2023?

Key Points Approximately 71 percent of the Earth's surface is covered by water, while the remaining 29 percent is land. The total amount of farmland …

Read More →
a beginners guide to investing in timberland

How To Invest In Timberland For Beginners In 2023

Key Points Investing in timberland can be a good option for diversifying your portfolio. Timberland refers to land used to grow timber, a valuable commodity …

Read More →
average cost for 1 acre of timberland

How Much Does 1 Acre Of Timberland Cost?

Key Points Timberland provides overall portfolio diversification, and the value of land increases by approximately 1% per year. The value of timberland is determined by …

Read More →
Who Owns The Most Land In Canada

Who Owns The Most Land In Canada?

Key Points Canada is the second largest country globally, but over 80% of its land is uninhabited. Most Canadians live in cities near the US …

Read More →
how to make money with land

How Much Money Can You Earn On 1 Acre Of Land?

Key Points One acre of land is relatively small compared to the average farm size of 444 acres. The cost of one acre of land …

Read More →

Looking to invest

in Farmland?


Download free guide with advice for beginners.

Scroll to Top